Wednesday 14 September 2011

funny dog pictures


funny dog pictures Making nose wet

funny dog pictures nose wet From 
Crazy with a side of Awesome Sauce: My Space
She grabs Christmas Kermit's santa hat and stuffs it in my mouth, holds my nose closed. For too long I can't breath. I don't know when she lets go. I cough. Cry. Cough. Shiver. Cough. Tears soak my sweatshirt with the ballet shoes on it. Wet ballet shoes. ... Take a mental picture of that room. What happened there? What is it like? What is the atmosphere there? What are the smells, the sounds, the sights? How does it feel? Now reveal that snapshot to your reader. ...
Today's Quick Break: March 1, 2011:
Today's Funny Pics ... Today's Stupid Questions: ~ Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs! ~ Why do feet smell and noses run? ... I thought he was with them. It's a good thing they killed him.” â€" Jerry Seinfeld. ~ Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wetsidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny. â€" Jack Handy ...
Zhu Le Xuan, Ashlyn: Mealtime = Battle!
hello(ah-lo), apple(ah-per), drink, xie xie(thank you), book, shoe, ok, wo wo(dog barking), na(take), give me(gimme), no more, throw ball, let's go, want bao, nice nice, drop, baby, eye, itchy itchy(itsy bitsy spider) ... raining(manning), cold cold, juice juice, nana(banana), coco(cockroach), meimei(little sis), take, bed, corn, byebye, man, scold, goat, wet wet, hug tight tight, biscuit(bas kat), car car, yucks(dirty), black black(bleh bleh), tap, bat, cut, key, feet ...
Ruby Tuesday â€" Good to Be Home | The Thundering Herd
Our cousins, Tartok and Ruby, were at the Dog Hotel while the hu-grandmom went off to play with a grandson. So, the hu-dad went to pick them up so that they could welcome the hu-grandmom home when she arrived across the valley at The ...
Saint David, Keep Him Close For Me | New End Studio
He kept going close up and backing away repeatedly and I thought the turtle was going to snap and bite his nose, it was funny and charming to see his curiousity in action. He loved meeting new dogs, it was a loud yet comical situation ... I have photos of him, so skinny and curious walking up to me investigating what I was holding, the camera. Once he realized it was not attached to my face, he'd comply with me telling him where to stand or lay. It was funny, he'd put up ...
VIDEO: Kitteh Has Hops - Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I ...
My Food Looks Funny - Funny Food Photos Â· There's Sharks in the Salsa, Our Sharks · So Much Pun - Visual Puns and Jokes · Reece Witherspoon · ROFLrazzi - Lol Celebs and All That's Fab Funnyin Showbiz · My Thoughts Exactly. ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...